Thursday 12 April 2012

Yarrgh!!

We went into Norwich yesterday to see this

pirates

We all enjoyed it enormously. It was very funny and had some amazingly witty little details. I think I shall have to see it at least once more to make sure I pick up all the clever references. It was definitely a good way to use up the remainder of the cinema voucher we received for Christmas.  Definitely 10/10 for this one.

Pirates, scientists and pork products – no wonder our family all enjoyed it!

Yarrgh!

7 comments:

  1. I saw this with the boys and one of their firends last week- I kept looking across to see if they were getting it- didn't you think it was very sophisticated for a kids' movie? But they were all leaning forward with their arms crossed on the seats in front so they musy have been alright! I did love the cruel carnivore Victoria! And the poor lovelorn Darwin! Took boys to see Our Dynamic Earth yesterday- would have needed a bit of creation/evolution support there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm adding this to my 'must see' list.
    I love Wallace and Gromit 'The Curse of the Were Rabbit'..this looks in the same vein.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw that recently on 3d was really good glad u enjoyed if x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think that this has opened in Canada yet, but the trailer looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found that the first Shrek film was full of clever references that went right over the girls' heads. Mum and I laughed a lot though! This film sounds like one I'd like to see - I'll wait for the DVD. I haven't been to the cinema since the Harry Potter film before either of the Deathly Hallows ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll keep my eyes open for this to hit the States. I adore Wallace and Gromit (the shorts even more than the feature film).

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!