Saturday 28 April 2012

Currently in CHAOS

That’s Can’t Have Anyone Over Syndrome.

I have last week’s laundry to iron and put away

DSCF3653

This week’s washing to deal with

DSCF3654

Beds to change and sheets to launder

DSCF3655

Sunday night’s sermon to polish up, and a service to prepare

DSCF3656

Some sewing tasks to finish [and a bib for another new baby]

DSCF3657

A bag of school work to mark and sort out, lessons to prepare

DSCF3659

Various bits of correspondence to deal with

DSCF3661

DSCF3660

And every carpet in the house needs a visit.

And I am determined to get it all done today.

And when it is all done, I am planning to do something fun. Carolyn has some great ‘walk’ suggestions here. But the weather here has not been very conducive to walking this week…

milne waterproof 3

12 comments:

  1. Good luck. Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey O Riley! that's a day, good job you got up early! I'm glad I do the housework everyday now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with your mountain of housework, if I lived near you I would pop over and offer a hand.
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you FR. But I am afraid we would just sit in the kitchen and drink tea and natter if you popped over! Friends take precedence over housework

      Delete
  4. Oh dear, your day sounds like mine - good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That should keep you busy. Can you not do a little each day from now on so that you don't have such a daunting amount to do at once?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I DO TRY to 'do a little each day' - I just think that my daily portion has obviously been TOO little of late!

      Delete
  6. Me too. It seems to be a permanent condition since I discovered blogging!!
    Hope you get through your chaos......could do with some help with mine if you have a few hours to spare .... !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And on top of all that, I've just realised the freezer needs defrosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure I have ever reached the bottom of the ironing pile. Housework really gets in the way of living doesn't it?
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done you on getting all your house work and jobs done. Your more focused than me!

    I went to collect my parcel today as I wasn't in when the postman tried to deliver it. It is beautiful, thank you so much. You are very kind.

    God bless.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know the parcel has arrived safely!

      Delete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!