I piled up two glass cake stands, and two glass bowls, then filled them with eggs
- bottom tier, polystyrene with knitted covers
- next – wax candles with smaller wooden eggs [all IKEA]
- middle – blown eggs with decals from Lakeland c. 1994
- next more little wooden eggs [IKEA]
- top – quilled egg made at Janet's last year
and of course, Pam’s bunny cosies alongside the cards we received from friends. The parcel is Bob’s Easter present – a vintage book of Adventure Stories For Boys, and some chocolate!
I don’t have small children around, but that doesn’t mean I can’t have fun with Easter Eggs, does it?