31st March – Tracing Rainbows is 4 years old
8th April – Easter Sunday
10th April – I am 57 years old TODAY
I am spending my birthday at Cornerstones – but going out for lunch with Bob, Liz, Jon and some of Jon’s family. That will be a real treat!
It seems like I have many reasons to celebrate and give thanks!
The giveaway parcel includes
- the pink floral Morsbag I was given at the Green Light Festival. It is really lovely, but I have plenty of bags, and they are made to be given away. So I am passing it on
- No Strange Land – an odd title, but it is a super book of poems, prayers and pictures by Eddie Askew.
- some Olive Oil body lotion
- one of my hand knitted dishcloths [made in beautifully soft pink cotton- you could probably use it as a facecloth if you wanted to!]
- some pink and beige tags and embellishments from a Laura Ashley card making kit.
There will also be at least one surprise ‘personal’ gift, once I know who the winner is. I have kept this parcel relatively small and light, and I am happy to post abroad- so please don’t hesitate to enter just because you like outside the UK.
To be included in this giveaway, please make a comment on THIS POST before midnight, Sunday 15th April.