Saturday 9 December 2023

Deck The Halls!

In between plumbing, and preparing for the Craft Fair, I've been slowly putting up more decorations.
My lovely rocking horse, which we have had for 30+ years looks much better since I refurbished and restuffed it. It stands proudly on the bookshelf in the hall.
The Gospel Chandelier has been blinged up with red and silver baubles, and this year, I've hung my wire LOVE sign from the centre.
The fabric wreath was made [with Rosie's help] from a kit which Kirsten sent me last year.
And Bob put up two hooks outside for my wreath from the November workshop. 
Two older decorations and two new ones. And it's starting to look very Christmassy. The dining table is covered with the stuff I'm taking to the Fair this afternoon. I hope it sells. 


19 comments:

  1. Beautiful x
    Alison in Wales x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always used the scandi thing as a garland, but it looks great as a wreath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosie found it easier to tie onto the firm ring.

      Delete
  3. I'm sure you will have a very good fair, your things are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorations all look lovely and well done to Rosie for helping with the wreath.Good luck with selling you makes today. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not in a good location, but ut was fun

      Delete
  5. Delightful and pretty decorations and I hope everything sells at the fair. might as well wish big!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About 25% of stock went, but I was happy

      Delete
  6. So festive! I am sure you will sell out of your lovely crafts, they look great. I am particularly impressed with those tiny sweaters! JanF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jumpers were indeed the best sellers

      Delete
  7. I hope you had a successful fair. I love the rocking horse and your wreath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good fun, but not quite as busy as I had hoped. Happy with what I did sell, though

      Delete
  8. Always a bit of a hit or a miss with the craft fairs. At least you weren't standing out in the perishing cold like the stallholders were at the Xmas fair I went to last week. All of them were wearing chunky woollen hats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm listening to an ancient cassette tape of Leona Boyd playing Christmas music, and enjoying your photos! I like the display units for the Christmas fair, I see you made a decent number of sales. It isn't easy, as not everyone wants what is available, however lovely! Of course you still have your on-line store, too. I hope that continues to do well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having the online store is useful. And I was happy with my sales at the fair

      Delete
  10. Your decorations are lovely and your home is looking quite festive. I'm sorry you didn't sell all your stock at the craft fair, but, glad you are happy with the amount you did sell. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bless. It was a good afternoon

      Delete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!