Sunday 9 September 2012

The Week Of Prayer Is Over, But We Must…

pray without ceasing

This design is from Embroidery Library – from their lovely “10 Ways To Love” design pack. I have purchased a few EL designs for my embroidery machine. I am trying hard to find who originally made the 10 Ways list. Does anybody know?

This morning the Deacons are leading our service, as Bob and I will be busy blowing up a church and building a garden for the Village Fun Day. I will tell all later [much, much later- we are off to London tonight to collect something, deliver something and attend an exhibition]

3 comments:

  1. Sounds intriguing - Can't wait to hear more about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful embroidery...off to check out that website :)
    Have a blessed Lords Day
    Niki

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!