Saturday 21 November 2015

Pause For Thought

Next weekend will be the start of Advent. For a number of years now, I have been involved in a blog tradition [started by Floss in France] of writing one blogpost each Sunday of Advent which is a reflection on what the season is all about. An opportunity to stop and pause in the middle of the bustle and busyness of the season. Forgive me if you are reading this and thinking ‘I know all that’ – but I am aware I’ve picked up a number of new readers this year, so want to explain it properly.

pause in advent

If you want to join in, you can either just read the posts of other people, or you can add your name to the roll of contributors and write something yourself. Do not worry if you miss a week, or post on a Tuesday …it is just a good time to share thoughts and ideas - not long turgid sermons, and they do not have to be about faith. Check out a few previous ones here, here, here and here.

If you would like to write some Pause In Advent posts, please comment on this post and I will put your name and contact on the list in my sidebar. I am looking forward to reading some more superb Advent posts!

8 comments:

  1. Me, too. I'm taking a tiny blog break but I saw this and wanted to let you know, Ang. Would you email me your new address so I can send you a Christmas card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to have a go please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm so late but took my time to decide - please include me in.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!