Wednesday 25 November 2015

Eureka!

I have always hankered after becoming…

LMTidy

…but my family will tell you that I am really…

LMscatterbrainbook

…however, today I have finally found the box of Christmas Cards [it was there all the time, I thought it was full of light bulbs, but had not opened it to check] and in the hunt also discovered my Christmas wrapping paper, and a couple of Stocking Filler gifts I bought for Liz and Steph months ago [before the wedding] and had completely forgotten about.

I may yet be ready to be

lmchristmas

I am feeling quite euphoric at all these discoveries. But if only I was tidier, these things would not get mislaid in the first place.

9 comments:

  1. Isn't it rewarding when you finally find something! I have 'safe places' where I put things. And then forget where the safe place is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shifted house this year so was forced to look through everything and decide what to keep! It was a horror experience but the results were good. Cheers from Carole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget you have moved house. That would be my excuse for losing things for about the next five years. Can't remember if I asked but could I join Pause for Advent pls?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not untidy, just creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I keep telling myself. What I create best is Domestic Chaos

      Delete
  5. I spend my life raging around for things I've lost- don't feel bad!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally fed-up now with the still unopened boxes in our place. More than a year and a half later! Grrr...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there was me thinking everything was perfect and unpacked Chez Fraise!! Should be collecting my wedding bits next week

      Delete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!