Tuesday 3 November 2015

Tardis Tuesday

If you read Kezzie's blog you will recognise the title here. Last Tuesday we went to visit Moyse's Hall in Bury St Edmunds - a fascinating Museum with lots to see. During half term week, they had a special Sci Fi and Action film exhibition, with lots of fascinating TV and film ephemera on show





Lots of Dalek stuff and a Tardis from Dr Who. 
I think Bob preferred the Star Wars/ Star Trek items
 

When you open the door, it makes a proper Tardis noise!!


11 comments:

  1. Have they still got the book covered with human skin ( YUCK) from the Maria Marten Red Barn murders? Pretty gruesome I always thought. We were just saying we hadn't been to Bury for , now it's the other side of Suffolk from us it's quite a drive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am afraid they have. No, I did not think I wanted to take a photo of it!

      Delete
  2. You and Bob would make a great Doctor / companion combination!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gaz - I suspect I am too old, the Doctors females have to be half my age. But I could knit the scarves and help with the sonic screwdrivers!

      Delete
  3. Brilliant! Greetings from a crowded train where there is no room to read.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to be knitting a Dalek?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pattern wasn't available to copy! I prefer knitting more useful things

      Delete
  5. I'd love to have my own tardis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo very excited that Ezra (??) was there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penultimate picture, opposite case to Captain Kirk

      Delete
  7. My son Jack would be very happy here!

    xofrances

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!