Thursday 17 July 2014

Reasons To Be Cheerful

goveisgone

Thank you Floss for this one. I was sitting on a tube train on Tuesday afternoon at 3pm, after my committee, and noticed Bob had sent me a text message. I read “Gove is gone!” – and I just shouted “Hallelujah!” without thinking. Everyone looked at me. “Sorry – I have just had a message that Michael Gove is no longer in charge of Education, and this matters to me because I am a teacher” There were smiles and laughter all round the carriage. Not sure if the other travellers were sharing my joy, or pitying my apparent insanity.

2 comments:

  1. It'll be interesting to see what havoc he causes as chief whip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent a similar text to K. She replied with a message that her husband was preparing a party for when she arrived home from work!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!