Friday 8 April 2011

Back To The Future

20_lucia-web_v2

I stumbled across this amazing set of photographs by the very talented Argentinian photographer Irina Werning. She took some old photos and recreated the same scene with the subjects as they are now.

Above you see Lucia in Buenos Aires [1956 and 2010] and below, Maria and Coty [1977 and 2010]

20_marita-y-coty-web

She has gone to great lengths to set up the same clothes, poses, details…

Do check out the rest of the pictures on her website

4 comments:

  1. That really is amazing! What a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the website,but no one, and I mean NO ONE is ever going to get me to wear my school uniform again!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! I am gratified that you have shared this important news with me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!