Monday 13 August 2012

Office Work

My brother Adrian has been busy building an office in the garden. On Saturday we went over for the day, and Bob worked with him on getting the roof done. I just sat in the conservatory with Marion - nattering, knitting, and watching the Olympics on TV. [which was just the sort of restful day I needed]

DSCF4387

DSCF4383DSCF4385DSCF4386DSCF4384

On Saturday evening we went to the Old Windmill, Great Cressingham, for a lovely meal [and cheered Mo, as he won another gold medal]

windmill crssingham

We called on A&M this afternoon, as we returned from a day out – and Bob helped Adrian to fix the doors on the office.It’s looking good – but I forgot to take any pictures!

4 comments:

  1. I think it would be fun to have an office in the garden, complete with a pot-bellied stove to keep my hands warm!
    What are you knitting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be a lovely office!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love projects like this....I did something similar for a studio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds as if batteries on all levels are being well charged. Lovely hols x

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!