Tuesday 26 June 2012

Silk

I have been watching this recently. I thought Series 1 was better than Series 2 [and Bob couldn’t get into it at all]

sil1&2

But this week have been even busier than expected with this sort of activity [and I thought I’d got all the school stuff sorted!]

sewing machine poster

This evening the two activities have weirdly come together, but I shall explain tomorrow or Thursday

silk3

Don’t panic, I have not been in court for hemming without due care and attention, or causing grievous bodily harm with my scissors!

3 comments:

  1. I don't watch much telly, apart from cookery programmes, but enjoyed Silk very much. Maybe it was because the main character was a proper northern lass with real dilemmas to grapple with. Not just some prima donna from a privileged background.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!