Wednesday 6 May 2009

The Mind Boggles!

Our local Curate is very keen on worship with children - she organises "Godly Play" and "Messy Church" and an annual Christingle.

She puts phlebotomistup posters advertising these events. I wondered if she was branching out into some new liturgy as I sat in the Drs this morning.

There was a poster advertising

"Children's Phlebotomy Service"

I couldn't read the small print at the bottom of the poster from where I was sitting. Bob suggested that maybe it said "All clots welcome!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Angela,
    I'm so glad I could "help" you. Thanks so much for visiting me--and for becoming a follower. I look forward to getting to know you better. :o)
    God bless,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!