Sunday 10 May 2009

The Prayer Tree Is Finished

Great service this morning - and people really entered into the idea of the prayer tree. Here are a few pictures...

DSCF0024

DSCF0025

DSCF0026

DSCF0027

DSCF0028

The Christian Aid DVD was very good. We had lunch in front of the TV watching Jenson Button and the Grand Prix. Later this afternoon I led the service at the local home for the Visually Impaired, and then we had the evening service.  All in all a good Sabbath.

Tomorrow I shall rest!!!

Some good hymns and songs again today, including

this one

galilee

I, the Lord of sea and sky,
I have heard my people cry.
All who dwell in dark and sin,
My hand will save.

I, who made the stars of night,
I will make their darkness bright.
Who will bear my light to them?
Whom shall I send?

snow rain 

I, the Lord of snow and rain,
I have borne my people’s pain.
I have wept for love of them.
They turn away.

I will break their hearts of stone,
Give them hearts for love alone.
I will speak my words to them.
Whom shall I send?

windflmae

I, the Lord of wind and flame,
I will send the poor and lame.
I will set a feast for them.
My hand will save.

Finest bread I will provide,
'Til their hearts be satisfied.
I will give my life for them.

crucifixion
Whom shall I send?

Here I am, Lord. Is it I, Lord?
I have heard you calling in the night.
I will go, Lord, if you lead me.
I will hold your people in my heart.

prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!