Wednesday 8 June 2011

Ecclesiastes 12:12**

30daysofcreativity

Another teaser – a little more work on the things I was creating yesterday. It’s been a really busy day at school and I have come home quite tired. Not working at 100%. But there is some sewing and some studying to do before bedtime.

DSCF1751

These are mini-books – but you will have to wait a few more days to find out why I am making them! Going to London on Friday night – not sure how creative I will be over the weekend!

**Of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.

3 comments:

  1. Hard work - have a nice time in London x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice little books, Angela! Have a great time in London. Rest a bit, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh! I love minibooks. Can't wait to see what they're for. And may I come to London with you? We'll leave the boys with Bob. Thanks!

    xofrances

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!