Friday 3 June 2011

Pulling Myself Together!

30daysofcreativity

Today’s bit of creativity was “Creating A Welcoming Room” – by finally hemming and hanging the new curtains in the Dining Room at Cornerstones.

They are a rich red floral fabric in deep crimson – much better than the bland 1970’s beige print I had before.

They came from one of the Charity Shops in Dereham last year – and were incredibly cheap. And finally they are up at the windows

DSCF1700

DSCF1701

Doctor, Doctor, I feel like a pair of curtains

Pull yourself together, woman!

Bob has been very creative both with gardening, and mending jobs round the house. Now we are off to have a meal with Christine…

3 comments:

  1. The red curtains look lovely - very welcoming. Very appropriate with Pentecost just round the corner too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness they were a find at a charity shop. I love the colour, its really luxurious looking.I have so many bare windows I don't know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your curtains are really lovely, so warm and cosy looking. I imagine they are much nicer than beige!
    from ElizabethD via email

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!