Monday 21 May 2012

Square Dance

Since I finished my gorgeous chunky cardi, I have been knitting squares. I have knitted through all those subtitled Scandinavian dramas, I have knitted in the car [whilst Bob was driving, of course] I have knitted whilst sitting and chatting with people, I have even knitted whilst standing in queues. I’ve finished knitting squares now.

DSCF3794

And today after lunch, I sorted and stacked them all [165 squares]

DSCF3797

And in two weeks time, when I have a break at Cornerstones, I shall proceed with the next stage of the project…

5 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued to see what they become...so many squares!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely colours - they remind me of the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of squares, looking forward to seeing the next stage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thats a lot of squares. You made me chuckle when you said you knitted in the car, so pleased you said you weren't driving.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quilter in me is thinking "Nine-Patch?" It will be fun to see what they become.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!