Thursday 16 June 2011

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!

One more picture from the Flower Festival in Norfolk a fortnight ago

DSCF1633

This one was entitled “India” [someone in the village lived and worked there for many years]

I am posting it today for my friend Elizabeth who teaches in the Hebron Mission School in Ooty.

Today is her 30th birthday. We hope to see Elizabeth again shortly – she is coming back to the UK this summer for her brother’s wedding.

Have a wonderful day, Elizabeth, see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Angela, the flowers are beautiful. I had a small party last night and it was really fun to get together with lots of people. One week tomorrow I will be landing in the UK but first I have to pack up my room (I'm moving flats for the first time in 6 years) and finish off lots of things.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!