Friday 10 June 2011

I See Dead People…

shaun of the dead

I am sure you know that Zombie is a Haitian/Creole word - originally used to describe a hypnotized person bereft of consciousness but able to respond to surrounding stimuli, but now it refers to a human corpse reanimated to serve the undead.

It appears that some people are anxious that they may be coming to Leicester [check out BBC here] – and that when they do, our fine City Council is just not ready for them!

I think I shall go to London for the weekend. I may be safer there.

1 comment:

  1. I think that Mr/Mrs Concerned Citizen has downed a few to many 'zombies' themselves.
    Jane x

    Zombie cocktail.

    •1 1/4 oz lemon juice
    •1 oz dark rum
    •3/4 oz orange juice
    •1/2 oz cherry brandy
    •1/2 oz light rum
    •1/2 oz high-proof dark rum
    •2 dashes grenadine

    Preparation:

    1.Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
    2.Shake well.
    3.Strain into a highball glass with crushed ice.

    Optional. Write letters to the editor on any any topic which swims before your eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!