Wednesday 21 March 2012

M.O.T.H.E.R.

The Vicar came into school today to take Assembly. He talked about Mothering Sunday and Mothers. I remembered I hadn’t posted my pictures from the weekend. My bag from church and the plant inside

DSCF3451DSCF3452

And a very cute card [I just love buttons!]

DSCF3464

[is the short woman holding the flowers meant to be me?]

The Vicar did an acrostic using some verbs applicable to mothers

  • Make
  • Organise
  • Teach
  • Help
  • Encourage
  • Repair

And he went on to say that these are things we can all do. I do enjoy Rev Peter’s Assemblies!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift bag and card, lots of thought has gone into the making of them. The bright and cheerful flowering plant will bring a little bit of spring to the windowsill.

    Thank you so much for your postcard this morning it was such a lovely suprise, I'm glad you enjoyed your little gifts.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!