Wednesday 7 March 2012

A Woman With Drive

Following last Monday’s post, showing Bob’s hard work…DSCF0108

…it was lovely to receive a comment from my good friend Barbara Y. in Norfolk recommending this product [she and I were in Girls’ Brigade together back in the 60s]

patio magic

She said “You really ought to try Patio Magic available from Wilkinson's and other places. There is one you just sprinkle on from a watering can and it really is magic at stopping the moss etc coming back on paving and concrete.”

So when we were in B&Q on Monday, we picked some up. Couldn’t find the watering can [is it at Cornerstones?] so I used the pressure sprayer instead.

DSCF3353

Here’s me, halfway through treating the drive.

Two comments- first, the Hunter Wellies were a gift from my beloved FIL, about 25 years ago – and they are still going strong [it was clearly worth buying a quality product!]

And second, I am doing this because Bob was busy Pole Dancing. There will be further explanations of this later!

6 comments:

  1. i must get some of this too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a front page header from the News of the World or that ilk of paper.....

    "Pole Dancing Pastor" makes wife clean driveway! LOL!

    Can't wait...spill the beans now!

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should hope there will be further explanations!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only further explanations, but also pictures!

    xofrances

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pole Dancing Explanations will have to wait till next Monday, I think!

    ReplyDelete

Always glad to hear from you - thanks for stopping by!
I am blocking anonymous comments now, due to excessive spam!